The GENetic Engineering Risk Atlas, or GENERA for short, is a searchable database of peer-reviewed research on the risks of genetically engineered crops. The database includes important details at-a-glance. Development officially launched in Fall 2012, thanks to a grant from the American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB), and has
Find out more about the project at the links below, and be sure to check the Biofortified Blog for updates and announcements.
- GENERA FAQ – Learn what GENERA is, who is it is for, how to use it, and more!
- Evaluating Bias – A guide on recognizing bias in scientific discussions.
- Studies for GENERA – Partial list of the studies in the database.
- Studies with independent funding – Partial list of studies about risks of genetically engineered crops that aren’t industry funded.
- Submit a study – Let us know if we are missing a study.