Want to help with science communication about issues in food and agriculture, and boost your resume at the same time?
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please contact us! Paste in the contact box:
- Your contact information (name, email, phone)
- What you’d like to work on,
- Why you’d be good for this position,
- Why you’re interested, and
- A link to your resume (such as LinkedIn, your personal website, or Google Docs).
Volunteer Positions Available
Biology Fortified, Inc. is seeking people to assist with editing, scheduling, and posting articles on the Biofortified Blog. Our contributors write and submit articles, which need to be reviewed for appropriateness, accuracy, and cohesiveness. Ideally, you would have experience with editing and fact-checking.
This volunteer position will take 1-3 hours per week, depending on how many blog posts are submitted and how many authors you decide to take on. Let us know if you are interested on our contact page.
We’re always looking for articles written by scientists, doctors, farmers, chefs, and anyone who eats food. This possibility is open to anyone, no matter your views. We provide editorial services and science communication training. Learn more on our Write for the Biofortified Blog page and let us know if you are interested on our contact page.
Writing and editing not of interest, but still want to help? Contact us if you have talents to share! There is much to do, for example:
- Design an infographic.
- Take photos or find existing photos of agriculture and biotechnology, both in the lab and in the field.
- Chaperone Frank N. Foode™ at a conference or other event and take his photo with people or our album.
- Enter studies into GENERA.
Paid Positions Available
We have no paid positions available at this time. Please try back later.